The UNC Charlotte Professional Development School Network has goals focused on:
- The exemplary preparation of pre-service teachers and other school-based educators (e.g., counselors and administrators) to positively impact teaching and learning in diverse P-12 schools.
- Enhancing professional development of beginning and experienced teachers and other school-based educators that will improve teaching and student learning in diverse P-12 schools.
- Engaging in applied inquiry in P-12 schools that will improve practice and student learning.
- Providing teaching candidates with rich and diverse learning experiences that promote knowledge and skills related to teaching and learning.
- Supporting the retention rate of new and veteran teachers in all educational settings.